Abstract submission is possible until date TBA
- The abstract may be written in English or in French.
- Use Times New Roman font throughout the abstract
- Title: 14-point font size, bold type
- Authors: 14-point font size. For each author, mention successively first name, (median initial), name.
- Put an asterisk after the name of the presenting author
- Institution(s): 12-point font size.
- If several institutions are concerned, mention initials of concerned authors in italics for each institution
- Correspondence address: name, institution, postal address, electronic address, (fax address). 10-point font size
- Abstract: no more than 300 words, 12-point font size, single spaced, justified
- Send your abstract before date TBA as an attachment (Word file) to an E-mail to email@example.com