ECE 2023 returns again in person this May, with options to also attend virtually for those unable to travel. The Congress provides an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and knowledge within the ever-changing field of endocrinology. We have an exciting programme lined up for you.
ECE will take place on 13- 16 May 2023 in beautiful Istanbul, where you can enjoy great science and network with fellow endocrine specialists, researchers and experts from across Europe. The event will be rich with opportunity and potential to meet world-leaders within the field, as well as catch up with old friends.
We are delighted to announce that we are now seeking late-breaking abstract submissions for ECE 2023. If you have new data or a study that has just ended that you would like to submit for consideration, please click here to submit your Late Breaking Abstract before 23:59 (CET) on Monday 27 February 2023.
Please note that the process to submit an abstract could take around 30 minutes so please allow enough time to submit your abstract before the cut off time at 23:59 (CET). You may lose your work if you are submitting your abstract and overrun the deadline so we advise you to start the process well before the deadline.
There are a range of travel grants in place to help presenting ESE members attend the Congress. The deadline to apply for these is Friday 10 March 2023 (23:59 CET).
• Basic Science Meeting Grants worth up to €400 each
• Meeting Grants worth up to €400 each
• 25 Nurse Grants worth up to €400 each
To find out more information about how to submit your abstract, register at the discounted Super Early Bird rate, or for further information about ESE grants please visit ECE 2023.
Key dates and deadlines
• Late-Abstract submission deadline: Monday 27 February 2023 23:59 (CET)
• Grant submission deadline: Friday 10 March 2023 23:59 (CET)
• Super Early Bird registration deadline: Monday 20 March 2023 23:59 (CET)
• Early Bird registration deadline: Tuesday 18 April 2023 23:59 (CEST)
• ECE 2023 Congress: 13-16 May 2023